1-2-2 TRAP FORECHECK WITH A SWING
When the offensive player stops with the puck behind the net.
* First checker, forward one, swing in front toward to other side and replace forward two just above the face off circle.
* Forward two swing in front the other way and if the puck carrier stays behind the net he replaces forward three who is above the other face-off circle.
* If the puck is still behind net the original forward would swing, etc.
* When puck is moved from behind then trap as described in 1-2-2 trap.
* In the neutral zone defend the same as 1-2-2 trap.
Defensive Zone Coverage is the one man on and a box behind in all of these systems.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.