3 ON 2 SITUATION
3 - 2 offense
* Attack as quickly as possible and set up a 2-1 versus one defender.
* Puck carrier try to go to net and force the defender to play you.
* If defenders have backed in cross and drop or cross and pick.
* On a straight attack the second attacker skate to the post, on a cross the third attacker skates to the post.
3 - 2 defensemen
* Delay the attack and try to stand up at blue line.
* Weak side defender take one attacker to the post and strong side defender play the 2-1 and pressure the third man if a trailer pass is made to the middle.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.