* Be sure to miss the defensemen.
* Shoot the puck in so it bounces away from the goalie in the corner.
* If shooting on the net keep the puck low so goalie will deflect the puck into corner.
* Time the shoot-in for the best possible chance to recover the puck; e.g.
when a teammate is breaking into zone
* When you regain the puck form a triangle with number one on the puck, number two in front of the net and number three in the mid-slot as the high man. When the puck carrier is pressured pass the puck back to the corner and the closest supporting player get it. Always remember to rotate into the open position and always have a third man who is ready to shoot or backcheck on a turn over.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.