Hockey Defense In the Defensive Zone
* Cover the front of the net - always one man in front - tough.
* Be alert for opposition face-off plays.
* Finish all checks in the corners and beat your man back to the net.
* On 3 on 3īs and 4 on 4īs one man take the shooter.
* Avoid backing in.
* When the puck at the point - clear the front of the net and control the opposition sticks by sealing them to the outside.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.