3 ON 1 SITUATION
3 - 1 offense
* Attack as quickly as possible with the first pass made before top of the slot.
* Use crosses and picks with the third man going to post.
* Puck carrier must be a threat.
3 - 1 defense
* Stay in the middle and delay the play, keeping skates in the lateral passing lane and maintain this positioning when puck is high
* Attack shooter on a trailer pass when puck is in mid to low slot with stick in lane of most dangerous pass.
* Take stick of attacker at the post after a wide shot.