* Back check to the mid slot area and cover the weak side point, with stick in the mid slot passing lane,
* Collapse down and support if someone loses their one on one, the puck is below the goal line or on rebounds.
* On the break out be ready for a quick rim pass to the boards.
* On break out can also go wide or protect the mid slot, stretch or get a dump out.
* On a D to D pass or rim get on the wide boards and get the puck out.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.